Monday, April 20, 2009

What happened ?? - A flashback

Saturday - Total relaxed time at home. Bhargavi and Deeksha are back home with Bhargavi as usual having an eagle's eye on how her husband has maintained their den... Studies, studies and studies.. not sure how much I am studying and what is that I am understanding. I will not know that even after I phewk all those answers in the exam.

Sunday - A sumptuous lunch at a cousin's place. Very typical religious food (?). Enjoyed it. Lazed out at another cousin's house watching IPL + Gemini TV + Zee TV + ETV +.......... the remote was glued to my fingers...

Evening was quite special to me. One of my friend's friend completed successful 25 years of his married life and there was a celebration. He wanted to celebrate in the form of an evening with friends and family and old Kannada film music. I was one of them who was singing 6 - 8 numbers from the 70s and 80s. I was happy that I sang like this for the first time. Can I make this another hobby? Seriously thinking... will do some more shows like this and then take a call !!

2 comments:

  1. Ramesh,
    What did you sing at the function?
    With your skills, I think you should definitely spend more time for music regularly!


    luv
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sang around 6 - 8 songs of SPB. Those from 70s. :)

    This was the first time I was singing like this along with Srinath (you must be knowing the guy who sings like PBS) and also Kasthuri Shankar

    ReplyDelete