Friday, April 3, 2009

Mind Map

This sounds terribly confusing. How do I map my mind? How do I know what is really there inside my mind?

Today, while walking out for a cup of tea, I was watching a car on the road with lots of scratches on its body and some of them were covered up while some were left open.

Me thinks..... it's the same case with our mind. There will be lot of scratches in our mind due to "accidents" and some of them gets covered up while some of them just never covers up. It remains so open that time and again we feel the pain. That's something very strange as to what all things we can store in our mind and body, heart and soul !!!!

It's been couple of days since some of the scratches in my mind are surfacing again and some of them are bit on a higher note. It's quite tough to explain as to how it happened.

Anyway, trying to get some soothing medicine in the form of music and reading so that the scratches can subside... But may not be effective as music may deepen the scratches and I am trying my best to listen to the kind of music which can help on this....

Weekend approaching and lots to read....

No comments:

Post a Comment