Thursday, April 9, 2009

Idhar... Udhar

Many things happening today......

I am seriously updating my skills in Excel 2007. Very interesting sessions happening

Evening, Champa Shetty, one of my friend who has been awarded a state award "Best Dubbing Artiste" is getting felicitated. Champa, who came into theatre through college theatre workshop, was a kind of desciple for me since I was part of the music section in the workshop she came in. This is about 1990. Since, then she has progressed a lot and worked in cinema, theatre and Television. Prakash Shetty who was her batchmate had hit from the cupid and they got married. Today, they are working in theatre together. Happy for them. So, I am going there.

Post that, I have my rehearsals for my play which is happening tomorrow at Rangashankara. This is 338th show of this play and for me it is 76th show. The rehearsals are exepected to go on till 10:30 PM

Weekend, unexpectedly a lunch has been fixed at a friend's place.

Too many subjects to study for my exams.

Overall hectic days ahead....

3 comments:

  1. Hey i checked out that play "Sathavara Neralu"
    thought provoking :) Thanks for the info.

    Mean while can you please add a subscribe-to section from the gadgets in your blog. So that i keep myself updated with each of your posts :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ravi. Sure. I will do that. Did you happen to be there on that day?

    Sunil - Yes. I sang for the play which has around 15 songs and I was on stage throughout.

    ReplyDelete