Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I for Eye

1. Teri chamakthi aankhon ke aage yeh sitaare kuch bhi nahin

2. In aankhon ki masti ke mastaane hazaaron hain


Again, I am starting this topic with the film songs.. of course, there is no one in this world who have described the eyes like our film folks have. Obviously, I need to take them.


I always had a fetishness for beautiful eyes. Be it, black, grey, blue, green, smoky, bright, sleepy, stretched, any form of eyes. It's the mirror of the soul and just reflects of what we think and what we talk.


It's is always a temptation for me to look deep into any one's eyes with whom I speak or even those who just pass by. Some of the eyes have been absolutely magic and some of them have created so much of depression that I could see the sea of pain in those eyes.


I still remember how I got into it. Sometime during 1988-89, I was a member for the Suchitra Film Society and was part of a panel discussion on parallel cinema. Aparna Sen, yester years' actress and also Director (also mother of actress Konkona Sen) was present for the discussion and I had an opportunity to sit next to her. Her eyes made the magic and I just drowned into it.

From that day onwards, I started developing fetishness for eyes. Till today, it's those beautiful eye which haunt me. I always wondered why it is that those eyes with kajal are more attractive.

1 comment:

  1. & some eyes don't even need kajal! :-)

    ...I just get lost in them! It's paradise...
    Well, I'm talking of a particular pair of eyes! :-)

    luv...
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete