Monday, April 6, 2009

Studies, My blog & Blank

Totally engrossed in the preparation for my exams in June. So, rest of the topics space is blank in my mind. I never studied like this even for my graduation. Had I studied like this, I would have been at least a second class fellow!!!

Last weekend has been totally on studies of the Epigraphy of Karnataka with the inscriptions from 5th Century and 9th Century. Very interesting reading... Wonder, why should we spoil such kind of studies with this climax of "Examinations" !!! That would pollute the whole thing....

Slowly people are catching up on my blog. That's setting an expectation on what and how I write. Yes. There are lots of topics on which I feel like writing. But still lots of them are in the germination stage in my mind. Should it be spontaneous and uncensored? I am still thinking.

On the professional front, life is dragging a little bit. Things are going smooth. So, in that sense, it is blank. Not many challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramesh,what you are saying is so true.Under the pressure of exam we somehow miss to appreciate what we are actually learning.With a free mind things can be well understood and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete