Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunil Koshy


This is one guy who has been my soul mate at Unisys. We bonded together with the adhesive called "Music". An excellent singer, excellent human being and typical eccentric character like me who loved listening to music and appreciating beauty (even more than me?). He found his Fish Curry and Rice elsewhere. So, Sunil is moving on. I am going to miss one more soul who can talk, think, breathe, eat and sleep music. There are lots of other morons who can't even talk about music are with me and I think will be there for long.
It's been almost more than a year since I know Sunil who left Intel for the sake of learning music (that's why I told you that he is an eccentric fellow). The passion he has for music is driving him to lot of places and people.
Sunil - I remember your love for Sonu Nigam, Hariharan, Yesudas, Rafi and lots of Malayalam singers... Hope you will stand in line with them some day.
Compilers.... Well only keep in touch with them. Just use them as your walking stick. Let music be your crutches.... All the best friend... Hope to meet in the world of music... Adieu

4 comments:

  1. What caught my eye was Sunil's love for Hariharan and Yesudas - a combination that I too am passionate about. Of course, there is the fascination for the classical part in any music...and I am not much of a lyrics person (trying to be on in my old age) - and so the melody and the subtle changes excite me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Ramesh, for the kind words :)
    I happened to read this post again today & felt very nice.
    Music will continue to bind us together forever...

    love,
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunil,

    I have been fan of you since our college(KLE) days, Keep going
    All the best

    --Suresh Tariwal

    ReplyDelete