Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aaoge Jab Tum o saajna

Whole day, I was listening to Rashid Khan's Aaoge jab Tum o saajna from the fillm Jab we met. True that music transports you to a different world and if you need any proof of that, listen to this number. Extremely soothing, takes off your tensions. Of course brilliant composition and rendition. Trying to see whether there are any songs are there which can come closer to this song offlate. I just love the line "naina tere kajrare hai, nainon pe hum dil haarein hain"

Masha Allah....

Saawariya is one film which I loved. Every other person whom I know and who have "attempted" to see the film, joked it as "BLUE FILM" since the entire film runs with the back drop of Blue at large, accompanied by green and also Sanjay Leela Bansali's favorite color black. I felt that was a deliberate attempt. Music by Monty Sharma is out of this world and folks should listen to the rhythm sections managed by Taufique Qureshi. Amazingly brilliant. Why are people fighting with each other? Let them listen to music like this. They will realize that music is one language which can overtake any language and any genre

3 comments:

  1. oho ! I lost the comment what i had written here:-( Anyways, just wanna say that Aaoge jab tum o sajna is one of my favorite too.. i love the way how Rashid Khan has made use of his vocals with allaps and swaras! Hats off to Rashid Khan!! Jai ho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramesh, The line "naina tere kajrare hai, nainon pe hum dil haarein hain" is my favorite,too! I like the way it is rendered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Archana... Yes. So much said in so little words...

    ReplyDelete