Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Helium Man sinks

At around 6+ PM today, I was watchin sun sinking slowly into clouds (why do we always think that sun is sinking? Sun will never sink... it's only the earth which rotates. It's always blame on others... we stupid human beings...)

Myself along with Srikanth and Mallika were watching from the 8th floor of Purva Premiere on Residency Road (that's where I sit, right next to the window of the floor) earth rotating slowly and suddenly sun must have got the reminder from his MS Outlook, he just disappeared. From huge round orange plate, he became a thinnnnnnnnest orange thread and vanished away.

Me thinks.... it's for the sake of human beings to waste electricity, this helium man disappears so that they lilght the lamps mourning his "everyday death"

Time to pack off for the rehearsals for World Theatre Day programs on 27th March.... This time singing in full throat, the songs from Nagamandala, a play by Shankar Nag and wow man what an experience it was working with him in this play.....

Sun never sets at heart for people like this. Just remembered that I wrote somewhere that Kishore Kumar wanted to go back to his village in Khandwa and watch the sun setting. Sadly, he was not not able to (that's what I heard)....

Very strange human mind, the chain of memories and each link is of different shape, size, texture and weight.....

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought! I always admire the changing color of nature. I love to capture it in my camera. when I think about earth rotating then first thing which flashes in my mind is a big magnet with lot of tiny iron pillars, rotating... and sometimes I imagine like the iron stuff falls from the magnet, if we start falling from earth when it rotates... :-|

    ReplyDelete