Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 Days &.....

Why is it that what we do is what we are "supposed" to do? Strange question though....

Sometimes we do what we are not "supposed" to do. This "supposed" is something which most of the time is dictated by some one who is no way related to us.....

It's ok, the musings will never end....

Last 5 days has been hectic.....

26th March evening, my rehearsals for World Theatre Day

27th March - Ugaadi festival with nice heavy lunch and good sleep plus evening sang for one hour, around 10 songs picked up from plays from 70s to 90s. Exotic experience singing songs from the plays which have been trendsetters. Be it, Hayavadana, Jokumaraswamy, Ma Nishada, Nagamandala, sattavara Neralu, and so on.... By the way, the theatre songs are always sung with our eyes open unlike our film music which I freak out closing my eyes. what a contradictory life we lead? But, it's fun.

28th March - Spent day finalizing my internal assignments which I had to submit to the university for my MA. Evening, Deeksha's dance class. Deeksha is turning out to be a good dancer and putting in lot of effort. I can see that.

29th March - Sunday. A lazy day again. Deeksha's dance class. Had junk food on demand from Deeksha....

30th March - Traveled to Mysore to university to submit my assignments. Those morons have not even given my first year marks card. I had to shout at them, escalate it to Registrar, what the hell ya? This is something which I seriously do not understand. The work which they are "supposed" to do for which they are paid, they are not even doing that. Finally, they said that they have already sent it to my residence address, only to find out that my marks card was still with them very much.

No idea when will these (*&^.... learn to be prompt in terms of sending things like marks sheet and certificates. They have deadlines only for the fees from us students and no deadline from their side !!! Feel like #^&*(@ .... forget about it.. no point in talking about them. It's a waste of time.

Overall, quite fruitful 4 days (ate lot of fruits as well). So many things to do and so little time. I am still amazed at people who just remain like wooden logs and say that they do not have anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment