Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bhargavi

13 March, 1994 - I met Bhargavi for the first time.

08 December 1994 - Bhargavi steps into my life

Since then, she has been part and parcel of my life. She has offered her shoulder lot of my pains in my life and still going strong as rock. She was totally unaware of the eccentricities she would face by coming into my life. I must say that she needs one solid round applause for being with me. Till today, she is a person who speaks less and I think we at home, have taken advantage of it, which is not correct. She has been through thick and thin of my life's journey for last 14 years (is it 15 years?). Till today, Bhargavi has been the best friend to me. Strangely, lot of pain caused to her is because of me. Not sure how to be a good husband. I think I should try to be a good friend to her more than being a good husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment