Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Read, Write & Listen

Seriously waiting for the month of June to come in and go off. My MA exams would be over.
Lots of books to read, lots of writing to be done (too many translation work is pending), too much of music to be heard. Not sure when I will complete that.

Books - I have around 8 books to be read. Short stories, biographies, and so on.

Music - Need to hear lots of music starting from classical music to caribbean music and for a change Pink Floyd's wall (hey you out there in the cold, getting lonely getting old, can you feel me..). Also have not heard Chris Rhea's Road to Hell for ages. Another song which I have been searching is Leonard Cohen's Dance me to the end of Love. Not sure where is it available, how I can get it. Need to hear the haunting Whitney's "I will always love you" and Phil Collins.
Can I be part of Sunaad again? That's one on my "Wish List". Let us see.

Writing - Quite a few documentation on tourism studies is pending for translation fro English to Kannada. This is a long term commitment. I have been missing out on this and getting remotely cursed from Rose and Vidya at Equations. This requires a full time dedication as the original is of that solid quality and my translations need to atleast match if not exceed their quality.

Life with Bhargavi - Need to spend more quality time with Bhargavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment