Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Major Tasks & Facebook

My exams and after that Deeksha's Kuchupudi dance performance.... both for me and Bhargavi were something we wanted to sail through... and we did......

Off late getting hooked on to facebook.... so much that in the last 15 days I have got 98 people connected. All my old friends, theatre fellows whom I have not met for ages, friends from the media, performing arts, cinema, all are getting connected....

Nice to be in touch with them. Some of them have totally forgotten me. I had to remind them as to where we met them, when and on what occassion. Suddenly the response comes, "oh.. it's you, where were you all these days???". or sometimes people have replied "yenlaa... yengiddeeya? (what yaar, how are you? in kannada pakka rural vocabulary)" and some of them have plainly accepted my friend request, which implies that they have recognized me and also they have met me through blogging here and also in Kannada bloggers network....

Thanks to the technology and it's very interesting to be on facebook.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ramesh,I am glad that your exams and Deeksha's performance went well.And, I must really thank you for the post which described Deeksha's performance.
    Facebook is real fun;very different from Orkut.
    And the colloquial way of speaking to friends is so enjoyable.Hope you are able to meet and connect to all your friends from the diverse fields you are into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Archana. I am getting connected to friends whom I met almost a decade back !!!

    ReplyDelete