Monday, June 29, 2009

Deeksha - Performance on 4th July 09

The D-Day is arriving..... 4th July, this Saturday, Deeksha is performing for 30 minutes at Seva Sadana on 14th Cross, Malleshwaram. Those of you for whom I do not have the mail ID, please treat this as a personal invitation from myself and Bhargavi.
We are quite excited and tensed about Deeksha going on stage without any support from either her teacher or me and Bhargavi and being there for 30 minutes !!! This is something we are facing for the first time. I think we should get used to this kind of excitement as she will be doing lots of events like this.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there :), Ramesh Sir!

    Deeksha ... All the very best, I'm sure this is just the beginning of many many more performances to follow! And, I'm so sure that you will do well... :)

    cheers,
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunil..... Nice to see the reply.... Your blessings much required for her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my good wishes are with her :)

    thanks,
    sunil.

    ReplyDelete