Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Cheat called Time

I always wondered where does this time go?

Once it passes through our "moments", where does it go?

By the face of it, it comes again next day... !!! Such cheating !!!! You see the same thing again and again and believe that today is different than yesterday !!! Actually it's the same....

Again, trying to become absolutely insane... I can honestly tell you that it's very difficult for me to remain sane....

Over to my friends on what they want to say about this.....

Welcome folks once again into the world of madness after months..... :)

3 comments:

  1. Very interestingly, when I clicked the button "Publish Post", it displayed an ad on the side which read "catch the cheating husband"..... While I was talking about time cheating us, this ad was talking about husband cheating !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ramesh :)
    U don't have to force yourself to be sane or insane...just be urself.

    The thing is normalcy, routine bores us...&

    the majority seems happy or 'adjust' with the routine life...or believe that life got to be like this.

    On the other hand, we want surprises, madness, music, love to fill our lives every moment.

    cheers...
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koshy... I am happy being what world calls "Insane".... :) Yeah... we want music, madness, all those stuffs... :)

    ReplyDelete