Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I am back

It's been a total incompetetive attitude of promising something and not meeting up to the expectation. But that's how life is. Mad, inconsistent, haywire, and what not.

It's a natural tendency that when I see something interesting, I switch over to that, leaving what I was into (of course, I do not take that courage with my wife on that.. I will get killed for that). So, I saw facebook and got hooked to it. Some days later, if I get into tweeter, I may start ignoring Facebook. What an attitude? Why this attitude?

There is no need that we have to lead life "like this" only. You can lead life like this also.. The world is big, choices are there. Of course, it's wrong to forget the tail once you get the horns on your head... :) :)

I will make sure that I will not forget the tail...

3 comments:

  1. You will get used to new tails with the new surroundings. It's nice to be "like this" and leading like "Like this also" ..
    so enjoy maadi.. (apart from looking elsewhere that wud interest you other than ur wife... U will definetly be murdered)........

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Sowmya... Yeah... I am taking that risk.. :) :) So far I have not been caught.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its time that you start writing a book. You have a beautiful way of putting things together.

    ReplyDelete